Bruce Springsteen Forum

Das Forum von stonepony.de und the-wish.org ( !!! Jubel, Trubel, Heiterkeit !!! )
Aktuelle Zeit: 23.09.2024 15:37

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 34 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 20.12.2009 19:55 

Das ist echt super, das er noch nicht ans aufhören denkt und weiter Touren will.

@Queen of Arkansas

Ist das sicher das die Familie sich freut wenn man längere Zeit zuhause ist? :wink:
Möglicherweise ist das ja der Grund für das viele Touren in letzter Zeit!

Hannover 2013

BeitragVerfasst: 02.01.2010 15:12 
Platin Member
Platin Member

:D
Zeiten ohne Tour sind sein Kampf
Er ist kein "Großer" im Stillsitzen

von backstreets

News Updated December 31, 2009

AND WHEN THE SUN COMES OUT TOMORROW...
It'll be the start of a brand new decade. Happy new year!
We close out a year in which Bruce Springsteen has gone from one high to another, beginning with a Super Bowl halftime performance viewed by 95.4 million, and ending with a high honor in our nation's capitol, with an international wrecking ball of a tour in between. Oh, and he played "The Price You Pay" — twice.

It's also the close of a decade: one which began with the E Street Band newly reunited and on the road, and ended with them, despite the significant loss of Danny Federici, still making good on Springsteen's promise of Rededication ten years prior. For Springsteen himself, the decade was the busiest touring-wise since the '70s: he was on the road in nine of these ten years, whether with the E Streeters, the Sessions Band, or solo. Arguably beginning with his Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction in '99, the oughts found Springsteen's visibility, viability, and reputation surging, cresting once again after the "lost decade" of the '90s; in terms of productivity, this period was unprecedented.

What might the next ten years bring? Well, tomorrow never knows... but let's hear it from the man himself:

I have all the tools I need: I could play by myself; I could play with the Sessions Band which I'd like to do again; and the E Street Band is in full power, and I certainly want us to go out and continue touring. As far as songwriting, I don't worry about that anymore for some reason — when I hit my fifties a lot of the insecurities fell away. I no longer have to work so hard to carve out my initial identity. That's there now, so I can drift left and right and then come back to the center with the band if I want to.... The writing has become very enjoyable and joyful and not particularly difficult — and the record-making now happens within a month.... I've got things going already. I have songs I'm writing and all different kinds of things — time off is always my struggle. I'm not great at sitting still, I have to practice doing that.

Read more from Bruce — looking back, looking forward, and "the lessons of the decade" — from Brian Hiatt's interview backstage in Buffalo, online now at Rollingstone.com.

Thanks for riding the rails with us in 2009, have a happy and safe new year!
- December 31, 2009

BeitragVerfasst: 16.01.2010 09:55 

vll. wurde es schon irgendwo gepostet (von backstreets.com)...

CLARENCE'S BACK!
On Monday, the day he turned 68, the Big Man tweeted: "Spending my birthday week in hospital thinking about all my fans! This one's for u!... So when I come back, we can dance again!"
Clarence underwent back surgery this week, which took place in New York on Wednesday, and which we now know was a success. In a statement to the Associated Press, Clarence says today that he's "in great spirits" and "looking forward to a brighter future and playing more music!" Looking forward to it, C — congratulations, and we hope you're dancing soon.

BeitragVerfasst: 16.01.2010 11:11 
Platin Member
Platin Member

Danke fürs Einstellen!

Forums-Prinzessin Bild

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 34 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]