Bruce Springsteen Forum

Das Forum von stonepony.de und the-wish.org ( !!! Jubel, Trubel, Heiterkeit !!! )
Aktuelle Zeit: 21.09.2024 15:19

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: 27. Juni '09 - Glastonbury Festival
BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2009 19:56 
Administrator
Administrator

Bild

Bruce Springsteen wird mit seiner E Street Band am 27. Juni auf dem englischen “Glastonbury Music Festival” spielen. Das alterwürdige Konzertspektakel wird seit 1970 auf einem Farmgelände im Südwesten Englands verstanstaltet.

Ticketinfo:
Das Festival beginnt am 24. und endet am 28. Juni 2009. Der offizielle Ticketverkauf für das Bruce Springsteen Konzert am 27. Juni ‘09 startet am 5. April auf http://www.seetickets.com/g2009. Reisen und Hotels können günstig über EXPEDIA.DE gebucht werden.

Die offizielle Pressemeldung:

Zitat:
Bruce Springsteen to Headline Glastonbury 2009

After months of rumour and speculation, Glastonbury Festival is pleased to announce that Bruce Springsteen will be the Saturday night headliner at this year’s festival.

Says Michael Eavis: “I’m so pleased that Bruce Springsteen has agreed to come to Worthy Farm for the first time. He’s one of the all-time rock legends and I’m confident that this will be one of our best shows ever. He’s also a Barack Obama supporter, which makes two headliners in a row who’ve backed the new President.”

Adds Emily Eavis: “I’m knocked out that we’ve managed to get Bruce to play. It’s the icing on the cake of this year’s bill, which I’m sure will take everyone’s breath away when we announce the full details.”

Tickets for this year’s festival have now sold out. A very limited number of cancelled tickets will go on sale at 9am on April 5th.

AP Meldung:
Zitat:
Springsteen to headline UK's Glastonbury festival

LONDON (AP) — Organizers say Bruce Springsteen will headline Glastonbury, Britain's leading summer music festival.

Glastonbury chief Michael Eavis says the 59-year-old rocker will play the prestigious Saturday night main-stage slot on June 27. Springsteen is due to play an outdoor concert in London's Hyde Park the next day.

Eavis called The Boss "one of the all-time rock legends."

Glastonbury was founded in 1971 and is held on Eavis' farm in southwest England. It is famous for its eclectic lineup — and the mud that overwhelms the site in rainy years.

Tickets for this year's festival have sold out even though much of the

Mehr Infos:
* Offizielle Festivalhomepage

BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2009 20:56 
Platin Member
Platin Member

bei www.backstreets.com steht, dass das Festival bereits ausverkauft ist und am 5. April nur Restkarten bzw. Stornierungen verkauft werden

BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2009 21:21 
Platin Member
Platin Member

Magic hat geschrieben:
bei http://www.backstreets.com steht, dass das Festival bereits ausverkauft ist und am 5. April nur Restkarten bzw. Stornierungen verkauft werden

das steht auch in der offiziellen Pressemeldung im letzten Satz weiter oben :wink:

BeitragVerfasst: 23.02.2009 21:22 
Platin Member
Platin Member

racin hat geschrieben:
Magic hat geschrieben:
bei http://www.backstreets.com steht, dass das Festival bereits ausverkauft ist und am 5. April nur Restkarten bzw. Stornierungen verkauft werden

das steht auch in der offiziellen Pressemeldung im letzten Satz weiter oben :wink:

ups.... :D

BeitragVerfasst: 25.02.2009 16:35 
Administrator
Administrator

Bericht BBC.CO.UK:

Zitat:
Glasto boss hails Springsteen

Glastonbury Festival organiser Michael Eavis has dubbed Bruce Springsteen the "best performer in the world" after securing the singer as the main headliner.

Eavis also revealed that he managed to convince him to appear after sending a letter stating why he wanted him to play at the event.

"I saw him in Cardiff last autumn and honestly I haven't seen anybody like him," he said.

"There is no-one better in the world."

He went on: "He was so good. Even the songs I did not know were absolutely brilliant.

"So I was on the phone trying to make it happen from there on in."

Following last year's slow sales, Eavis also said it was a huge relief that tickets for the three day event sold so well this time around.

"It was scary for a while and I lost a bit of sleep too," he admitted.

"I've been doing this show for 39 years and I've never lost sleep before.

"It was worth it though seeing Jay Z and his wife Beyonce. She said she'd never seen anything like it before in her life."

Bruce Springsteen is also due to headline this year's Hard Rock Calling festival.

The event, now in its fourth year, will be held in London's Hyde Park on the same weekend as Glastonbury at the end of June.

Michael Eavis was talking to Zane Lowe on his evening show.
Quelle: http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/music ... 909801.stm

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]