Bruce Springsteen Forum

Das Forum von stonepony.de und the-wish.org ( !!! Jubel, Trubel, Heiterkeit !!! )
Aktuelle Zeit: 22.09.2024 17:40

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Vote For Change DVD
BeitragVerfasst: 16.12.2009 15:55 
Hey hat vielleicht jemand die Vote for Change Tour 2004 auf DVD?
Hab schon überall danach gesucht.
Wär echt super nett!!!

Vielen Dank im voraus!

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Vote For Change DVD
BeitragVerfasst: 16.12.2009 15:57 
Platin Member
Platin Member

TheBossSpringsteen hat geschrieben:
Wär echt super nett!!!

Vielen Dank im voraus!

Für mich auch,BITTE :wink:

BeitragVerfasst: 16.12.2009 17:04 
Platin Member
Platin Member

Welche suchst du?

Das waren so 7 Termine oder so ähnlich :roll:

BeitragVerfasst: 16.12.2009 17:42 
eastwood hat geschrieben:
Welche suchst du?

Das waren so 7 Termine oder so ähnlich :roll:

Also am liebsten wär mir das Finale vom 11.10. :D

BeitragVerfasst: 16.12.2009 18:38 
Platin Member
Platin Member

wurde das nicht offiziell im Fernsehen übertragen?
da gibt es bestimmt was
allerdings war das der Abend, an dem am wenigsten von Bruce zu hören war
da waren die Abende davor bruce-technisch interessanter

BeitragVerfasst: 16.12.2009 19:17 
Platin Member
Platin Member

Magic hat geschrieben:
wurde das nicht offiziell im Fernsehen übertragen?
da gibt es bestimmt was
allerdings war das der Abend, an dem am wenigsten von Bruce zu hören war
da waren die Abende davor bruce-technisch interessanter

Welcher Abend war der mit Neil Young wo Souls of the departed gespielt wurde?

BeitragVerfasst: 16.12.2009 21:39 
Platin Member
Platin Member

http://www.backstreets.com
dort unter Setlisten

October 13 / E. Rutherford, NJ / Continental Airlines Arena
Notes: The final night of Springsteen's VFC tour brought a unique bill to the Meadowlands, with Patti Scialfa and her band opening this homecoming show, and Jackson Browne in for REM. While Bruce joined REM at each of the previous concerts, tonight we had a trifecta as he played in the opening set with Patti, in the second set with Browne, and one of the longest headlining sets of the run (rivaling St. Paul in both length, at 21 songs, and performance). Speaking of trifectas, surprise guest Eddie Vedder joined the E Street Band for a powerful trio of "No Surrender," "Darkness on the Edge of Town," and Pearl Jam's "Betterman." And continuing to speak of trifectas, the encore opened with not one, not two, but three classic CCR songs with Fogerty. But the emotional highlight of an emotional show had to be in the post-"Rising" slot (formerly occupied by "Because the Night" with Michael Stipe), when there was an audible gasp as Browne came out for "Racing in the Street." As one concertgoer said, "all the air was sucked out of the building." In a good way. Browne's own set included topical songs like "For America" and "Lives in the Balance," and Little Steven finally took a bow on a song of his that has cropped up at several other VFC shows this month, joining Jackson for "I Am a Patriot." A fine end to a righteous tour.
with Patti Scialfa: As Long As I (Can Be With You)/Love (Stand Up)
with Jackson Browne: Running on Empty
Setlist: As Long As I [Can Be With You] (with Scialfa)/Love [Stand Up] (with Scialfa)//Running on Empty (with Browne)//The Star-Spangled Banner/Born in the U.S.A./Badlands/Lonesome Day/No Surrender (with Vedder)/Darkness on the Edge of Town (with Vedder)/Betterman (with Vedder)/Johnny 99/Centerfield (with Fogerty)/Deja Vu All Over Again (with Fogerty)/Fortunate Son (with Fogerty)/The Promised Land (with Fogerty)/The Rising/Racing in the Street (with Browne)/Mary's Place/Born to Run//Proud Mary (with Fogerty)/Bad Moon Rising (with Fogerty)/Travelin' Band (with Fogerty)/(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding (with all)/People Have the Power (with all)

October 11 / Washington, DC / MCI Center
Notes: In the city that will host a Presidential Inauguration in a little more than three months, the Vote for Change tour finale brought many of its artists together for the first time in the President's backyard. Springsteen, Dave Matthews, Eddie Vedder, Dixie Chick Martie Maguire, and Michael Stipe greeted the crowd as the five-hour-plus show began, the REM frontman offering a simple and clear rejoinder to the "shut up and sing" contingent: "We are all Americans, and we have all been U.S. citizens longer than we have been singers, songwriters, pop stars, public figures, celebrities with a public voice. We are each of us placing our yardsigns in our front yards. Our front yard just happens to be a stage. And tonight it is this stage; thank you all for listening." It was a revolving stage, allowing for expedient equipment changes to keep the concert moving at a fast clip considering the number of artists; the show still ran an hour longer than scheduled. But Sundance kept the cameras rolling as the tour's flagship act, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, rocked the show to a close well past the midnight hour. It was an abridged version of their standard VFC set that hit most of the highlights (alas, no time for "Johnny 99"), including the collaborations with Stipe for "Because the Night," and Fogerty for "Fortunate Son." Springsteen's refined PSA got huge cheers from the D.C. crowd (the least Bruce-partisan audience of the tour), as did a new to-the-point exhortation during "Mary's Place": "All this fuss about 'the swing voter'... All I wanna say is, it's October 11, what the hell are you waiting for? You mislead the nation to war, you lose your job. It ain't rocket science!" As the standard encores from Bruce's shows ("Peace, Love and Understanding" and "People Have the Power") brought the concert to a rousing close, the stage filled with the night's artists (including John Mellencamp, Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, Bonnie Raitt, Jackson Browne, Keb’ Mo’, REM, James Taylor, the Dixie Chicks, Jurassic 5, Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews Band, and John Fogerty) to share the vocals. Mellencamp started the evening, with highlights throughout including Browne, Raitt, and Keb' Mo' doing Little Steven's "I Am a Patriot" (the songwriter himself conspicuously absent here, unfortunately); a golden set from Jurassic 5; and Eddie Vedder joining REM for "Begin the Begin." The Pennebaker/Maysles documentary footage included REM learning "Born to Run" ("We can only hope that he didn't change keys downwards over the years!"), Springsteen rehearsing with Fogerty (and marveling at the output of CCR in just two-and-a-half years), and Bruce handwriting an early setlist that would have started his set with "Devils." "Devils and Dust" is a song Bruce rehearsed with the band but never did play... but waitasec, did we say this was the tour finale? As Springsteen said tonight, "Hold on, New Jersey -- we're comin'!"
Setlist: Man on the Moon (with REM)//The Star-Spangled Banner/Born in the U.S.A./Badlands/No Surrender/Deja Vu All Over Again (with Fogerty)/Fortunate Son (with Fogerty)/Because the Night (with Stipe)/Mary's Place/Born to Run (with Mills and Buck)//(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding (with most)/People Have the Power (with all)

October 8 / Orlando, FL / TD Waterhouse
Notes: The importance of Florida as a battleground state was not lost on the artists tonight, with Bruce glad to be in "the Sunshine State... or as I like to call it, the Scene of the Crime!" Springsteen also acknowledged the recent hurricanes: "We were worried about you up north -- we thought you were going to get blown away before we got here!" This was the last of the originally announced run of shows, the last to include a full set from R.E.M., and Bruce called it "bittersweet": "I knew it was gonna be a pleasure," he said of sharing the stage with his VFC tourmates, "but it ended up being a thrill." Notable moments tonight involved such collaborations. Taking inspiration from old friend Neil Young, Nils Lofgren joined R.E.M. tonight for "Country Feedback" -- thanks to Lofgren's distinctive style it sounded worlds different than in St. Paul. They also shook up one of the Bruce duet slots, doing "Permanent Vacation" with the Boss (who shared vocals) instead of "Bad Day." Orlando opener Tracy Chapman came back out during Springsteen's set for a duet of "My Hometown." Other highlights in Springsteen's set: the tour debut of "Prove It All Night," part of the blistering opening run; a stand-out version of the always-fine "Johnny 99"; and "Bad Moon Rising" with Fogerty in the encore.
R.E.M. set: The One I Love/What's the Frequency, Kenneth?/Begin the Begin/Leaving New York/Star 69/Final Straw/Country Feedback (with Nils Lofgren)/Walk Unafraid/Around the Sun/Losing My Religion/Permanent Vacation (with Springsteen)/Man on the Moon (with Springsteen)
Setlist: Permanent Vacation (with REM)/Man on the Moon (with REM)//The Star-Spangled Banner/Born in the U.S.A./Badlands/Prove It All Night/No Surrender/My Hometown (with Tracy Chapman)/Johnny 99/Youngstown/Centerfield (with Fogerty)/Deja Vu All Over Again (with Fogerty)/Fortunate Son (with Fogerty)/The Promised Land (with Fogerty)/The Rising/Because the Night (with Stipe)/Mary's Place/Born to Run (with Mills and Buck)//Bad Moon Rising (with Fogerty)/(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding (with all)/People Have the Power (with all)

October 5 / St. Paul, MN / Xcel Energy Center
Notes: Nothing ragged about this one--just full-on guitar glory as Neil Young came out and cranked up the energy for the best VFC show yet. "Any Canadians for Kerry in the house? I thought I saw one here earlier..." said Bruce. And yeah, Young had been out earlier for "Country Feedback" with REM, but that didn't diminish the "holy shit" factor as Neil faced off with Bruce for monster jams on "Souls of the Departed" and a fierce "All Along the Watchtower." Even Clarence got swept away. Blow, Big Man, blow! Wail, Shakey, wail! And the wind began to howl... Neil was back in the encores trading off vocals with Bruce on "Rockin' in the Free World" along with Fogerty, all of REM, and Neil's wife Pegi. Fogerty got a huge cheer when he announced "I got a final score for you: Minnesota Twins 2, Yankees nothin'!" Yeah, everything seemed to go the Twin Cities' way tonight. At the end of the show, Bruce presented Conor Oberst with a commemorative jacket to mark the end of his run with the tour. Bright Eyes, we'll miss you in Orlando--that's the next stop, Friday night.
Bright Eyes set: Same as 10/1
R.E.M. set: The One I Love/Begin the Begin/What's the Frequency, Kenneth?/Leaving New York/So Fast, So Numb/Final Straw/Country Feedback (with Neil Young)/Walk Unafraid/I Wanted to Be Wrong/Losing My Religion/Bad Day (with Springsteen)/Man on the Moon (with Springsteen)
Setlist: Bad Day (with REM)/Man on the Moon (with REM)//The Star-Spangled Banner/Born in the U.S.A./Badlands/No Surrender/Lonesome Day/The River/Souls of the Departed (with Neil Young)/All Along the Watchtower (with Young)/Johnny 99/Centerfield (with Fogerty)/Deja Vu All Over Again (with Fogerty)/Fortunate Son (with Fogerty)/The Promised Land (with Fogerty)/The Rising/Because the Night (with Stipe)/Mary's Place/Born to Run (with Mills and Buck)//Proud Mary (with Fogerty)/Rockin' in the Free World (with REM, Fogerty, Neil and Pegi Young)/(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding (with all)/People Have the Power (with all)

October 3 / Detroit, MI / Cobo Arena
Notes: Stringent union rules in the Motor City had the show running at a faster clip, and it was over well before midnight; but still a two-hour set for Bruce and the E Streeters, who played from 9:42 - 11:35. Three main changes in their set, with "The Ties That Bind" replacing "Lonesome Day," "Darkness on the Edge of Town" in the "Lost in the Flood"/"River" slot, and "Travelin' Band" the CCR song of choice to kick off the encore. In addition to the post-"Mary's Place" PSA, and the pre-recorded interview clips that run between acts (featuring Bruce, Max, and other VFC artists), Bruce makes some state-specific comments before "Johnny 99": "Michigan has been particularly hard-hit. 140,000 manufacturing jobs gone. 7,500 citizens serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. We salute them and honor their service, and want them home as soon as possible."
The encore each night has included all the performers-- enlivened, it oughtta be said, by Conor Oberst (Bright Eyes), holding his own among legends -- and tonight the stage was even more packed by the end. Special guests the Dixie Chicks showed up for the final song, fresh from their Fox Theater gig. Bruce asked, "You girls haven't started any trouble, have you?" That show closer, "People Have the Power," was written by Patti Smith while she was living in Detroit, inspired by a Diego Rivera mural at the Detroit Institute of Arts.
For R.E.M set watchers ("We drew straws," says Bruce, "and you're gonna hear beauty before age tonight"), this show finally brought "Exhuming McCarthy" -- and as Document fans, we're holding out hope for "Finest Worksong" with Bruce before tour's end. Tonight, Springsteen joined them again for "Bad Day" and "Man on the Moon," trading verses on the latter.
REM set: The One I Love/Animal/Exhuming McCarthy/Leaving New York/So Fast, So Numb/Final Straw/She Just Wants to Be/Wanderlust/Losing My Religion/Walk Unafraid/Bad Day (with Springsteen)/Man on the Moon (with Springsteen)
Setlist: Bad Day (with REM)/Man on the Moon (with REM)//The Star-Spangled Banner/Born in the U.S.A./Badlands/No Surrender/The Ties That Bind/Darkness on the Edge of Town/Johnny 99/Youngstown/Centerfield (with Fogerty)/Deja Vu All Over Again (with Fogerty)/Fortunate Son (with Fogerty)/The Promised Land (with Fogerty)/The Rising/Because the Night (with Stipe)/Mary's Place/Born to Run (with Mills and Buck)//Travelin' Band (with Fogerty)/(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding (with all)/People Have the Power (with all, plus the Dixie Chicks)

October 2 / Cleveland, OH / Gund Arena
Notes: Night Two brings two changes to the Springsteen set, with "The River" in for "Lost in the Flood" and "Bad Moon Rising" replacing "Proud Mary." Highlights again include "Because the Night" (with Michael Stipe) and "Fortunate Son," with a non-stop-hopping John Fogerty having a blast. R.E.M. (the "pearls before the swine," as Bruce says) shook up their set a bit more, including "Cuyahoga," "Life and How to Live It" and "Imitation of Life." Springsteen joined them for two songs this time: "Man on the Moon" again, plus "Bad Day" with a scorching Bruce guitar lead to close.
REM set: The One I Love/Animal/Leaving New York/Life and How to Live It/Cuyahoga/Final Straw/Imitation of Life/I Wanted to Be Wrong/Losing My Religion/Walk Unafraid/Bad Day (with Springsteen)/Man on the Moon (with Springsteen)
Setlist: Bad Day (with REM)/Man on the Moon (with REM)//The Star-Spangled Banner/Born in the U.S.A./Badlands/No Surrender/Lonesome Day/The River/Johnny 99/Youngstown/Centerfield (with Fogerty)/Deja Vu All Over Again (with Fogerty)/Fortunate Son (with Fogerty)/The Promised Land (with Fogerty)/The Rising/Because the Night (with Stipe)/Mary's Place/Born to Run (with Mills and Buck)//Bad Moon Rising (with Fogerty)/(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding (with all)/People Have the Power (with all)

October 1 / Philadelphia, PA / Wachovia Center
General Notes: The Vote For Change tour launched its opening night in Philly with the emphasis placed firmly on hard rockin' rather than grandiose speechifyin'. Bruce played MC, appearing on stage very shortly after the ticketed start time with REM's Michael Stipe to greet the crowd. Bruce officially declared a "No BRUUUCE Zone," saying "I will come out and slap you silly. We have too much great music tonight. No BRUUUCING!" He also set out the overall mission of the night: to "fight for a government that is open, forward-looking, rational, and humane -- and we plan to rock the joint while doing so." Next, Bruce introduced opening act Bright Eyes as "someone whose record floored me when it came out."
After a solid 30-minute Bright Eyes set, Springsteen returned around 8:30 to introduce REM by saying that they had inspired him for the last 20 years. They played for an hour; Bruce shared lead vocals with Stipe on the set-closing "Man on the Moon," having fun goofing on Elvis. Hey baby!
Main Set Notes: Shortly after 10:00, Bruce and the E Street Band took the stage for a two-hour set, beginning with Bruce's solo instrumental, 12-string accoustic version of "The Star-Spangled Banner." That led into a relentless, high-intensity opening barrage with not a moment wasted -- those first eight songs formed a tight, thematic segment that rocked nonstop, including a full-band version of "Born in the U.S.A.," "Lost in the Flood," and the very welcome return of the full-band "Johnny 99" from the very end of the Rising tour.
John Fogerty came out for 4 songs backed by Bruce and the band, including a hard-driving "Fortunate Son" (a real highlight of the night) and ending by trading off vocals with Bruce on "The Promised Land." Guests came and went for much of the rest of the 19 song set, with Patti Smith devotee Stipe joining in for "Because the Night" (Stipe and Springsteen trading off on the Smith version of the lyric), REM's Mike Mills and Peter Buck clearly having a blast on "Born to Run," Fogerty on "Proud Mary," and all the night's performers on "(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding" and an explosive closer of Patti Smith's "People Have the Power."
Along with some laying-on-of-hands preacher shtick, "Mary's Place" included a new P.S.A. ("The moment everyone's been waiting for...my Public Service Announcement!") that was tailor-made for an evening of inspirational words and music.
The P.S.A.: "We remain a land of great promise. But it's time we need to move America towards the fulfillment of its promises that she's made to her citizens: economic justice, civil rights, protection of the environment, repsect for others and humility in exercising our power at home and around the world. These core issues of American identity are what's at stake on November 2. I believe hat Senator Kerry and Senator Edwards understand the important issues and I think they're prepared to help our country move forward.
"America is not always right. That's a fairy tale that you tell your children at night before they go to sleep. But America is always true. And it's in seeking those truths that we find a deeper patriotism. Don't settle for anything less.
"So we've got some work to do between now and election day -- if you share our concerns, find the best way to express yourself, roll up your sleeves, and get out there and do something. And remember, the country we carry in our hearts is waiting."
Bright Eyes set: One Foot in Front of the Other/Old Soul Song/Trees Get Wheeled Away/You Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will./Travelin' Song/Poison Oak/I'm Wide Awake It's Morning (Road to Joy)
REM set: The One I Love/Begin the Begin/Leaving New York/Animal/World Leader Pretend/Final Straw/She Just Wants to Be/Bad Day/Around the Sun/Losing My Religion/Walk Unafraid/Man on the Moon (with Springsteen)
Setlist: Man on the Moon (with REM)//The Star-Spangled Banner/Born in the U.S.A./Badlands/No Surrender/Lonesome Day/Lost in the Flood/Johnny 99/Youngstown/Centerfield (with Fogerty)/Deja Vu All Over Again (with Fogerty)/Fortunate Son (with Fogerty)/The Promised Land (with Fogerty)/The Rising/Because the Night (with Stipe)/Mary's Place/Born to Run (with Mills and Buck)//Proud Mary (with Fogerty)/(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding (with all)/People Have the Power (with all)

war ganz nett, damals, im sonnigen Herbst auf dem Boardwalk in Asbury Park....

VOTE FOR CHANGE TOUR REHEARSALS
Sept. 27-29 / Asbury Park, NJ / Convention Hall
Notes: Springsteen and the E Street Band spent three days in closed rehearsals, gearing up for the October 1 tour kick-off. Rehearsals included a new song not yet played live ("Devils and Dust") though previously soundchecked on the Rising tour, and a few covers: Patti Smith's "People Have the Power," Nick Lowe's "(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding," and numerous John Fogerty/CCR songs. Fogerty himself was in the house on 9/29.
9/27: Songs rehearsed included: Badlands/No Surrender/Lonesome Day/Souls of the Departed/My Hometown/Youngstown/Promised Land/The Rising
Tenth Avenue Freeze-out/Mary's Place/Born To Run/Land of Hope and Dreams/(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding/Chimes of Freedom/Lost in the Flood
9/28: Songs rehearsed included: Devils and Dust/Badlands/No Surrender/Lonesome Day/Lost in the Flood/Johnny 99/Youngstown/The Promised Land/Held up Without a Gun/The Rising/Because the Night/Mary's Place/(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding/Centerfield/Fortunate Son/People Have the Power
9/29: Songs rehearsed included: Mary's Place/Centerfield/Deja Vu All Over Again/Fortunate Son/The Promised Land/Proud Mary/Bad Moon Rising/Travelin' Band

BeitragVerfasst: 16.12.2009 22:14 

Also ich habe ein VFC Concert auf DVD und würde es dir brennen, Datum habe ich nicht im Kopf aber ist mit M. Stipe (singt bei Because the night) und Stipe, Buck und Mills spielen bei Born to run mit! Sehr gute Quali, habe ich aber auch von (wie oben erwähnt) von Backstreets.

Wenn dann schick ne PN

Hannover 2013

BeitragVerfasst: 17.12.2009 16:56 
Platin Member
Platin Member

lotus hat geschrieben:
Also ich habe ein VFC Concert auf DVD und würde es dir brennen, Datum habe ich nicht im Kopf aber ist mit M. Stipe (singt bei Because the night) und Stipe, Buck und Mills spielen bei Born to run mit! Sehr gute Quali, habe ich aber auch von (wie oben erwähnt) von Backstreets.

Wenn dann schick ne PN

in dieser Kombination haben sie eigentlich an jedem Abend der Tour zusammen Musik gemacht ;-)

BeitragVerfasst: 17.12.2009 20:01 

Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band
Special guest - Neil Young
October 5, 2004
St. Paul, MN

I pulled this out for a trade, started watching it again, and figured there might be some demand for it. The DVD is extremely professional - up to the high standards of ScrewMonkey. It's filmed off the big screen, and the audio is great to my ears.

Listen to Neil rain fire from the sky on Souls Of The Departed. You can hear a voice say "It doesn't get much better than that" - and then it does.

(Coincidentally, I had tickets to this show I gave away after I got tickets to the DC finale. Bad move on my part . . .)

It's not the whole show - The Star Spangled Banner, Born In The U.S.A. and the finale of Peach, Love And Understanding are gone, but who cares? What is left is fantastic. If you don't have this - just get it.

Artwork included.

Badlands
No Surrender
Lonesome Day
The River
Souls of the Departed (with Neil Young)
All Along the Watchtower (with Young)
Johnny 99
Centerfield (with Fogerty)
Deja Vu All Over Again (with Fogerty)
Fortunate Son (with Fogerty)
The Promised Land (with Fogerty)
The Rising/Because the Night (with Stipe)
Mary's Place
Born to Run (with Mills and Buck)
Proud Mary (with Fogerty)
Rockin' in the Free World (with REM, Fogerty, Neil and Pegi Young)

Bonux clip of R.E.M. w/Bruce
Bad Day
Man On The Moon

Das hätte ich anzubieten.
Gibt es übrigens auch im Dschungel ...

BeitragVerfasst: 18.12.2009 15:56 

TheBossSpringsteen hat geschrieben:
Wär echt super nett!!!

Vielen Dank im voraus!

Überall gesucht ?? das kann schon gar nicht sein :D
Ich habe das Washington Konzert (11.10.) komplett auf original DVD.
Es sind zwei DVDs und neben Pearl Jam, R.E.M. und natürlich Bruce sind auch die Sets der anderen Bands/Künstler
komplett zu sehen
Außerdem sind von jedem Künstler die Proben und interviews drauf.

Gruß

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]